MICHELIN X ONE® LINE ENERGY T2 Pre-Mold Retread
WHY THIS TIRE?
The MICHELIN® X ONE® LINE ENERGY T2 Pre-Mold Retread is designed for better wear vs. the MICHELIN® X One® Line Energy T Pre-Mold Retread it replaces.
• New Tread Design – Micro sipes and a solid shoulder help reduce irregular wear.
• Broad, Optimized Contact Patch – Spreads stress evenly across the tread to promote clean, even wear.
• Tread Depth – Full 13/32nds of rubber
MILEAGE PERFORMANCE PROMISE
If the MICHELIN® X ONE® LINE ENERGY T2 Pre-Mold Retread does not improve your mileage performance over the Bandag® B135 Fuel Tech™ Retread by 10%, Michelin will reimburse the fleet the difference in price. See Michelin® X One® Line Energy T2 Pre-Mold Retread Promise Card for details.
• Winged Tread – Provides maximum shoulder adhesion to the casing**
• Waved Groove Bottoms – Helps prevent stone drilling
• Meets SmartWay® requirements
• Optimized architecture
• Wide grooves promote improved water evacuation
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
New Tread Design
Micro sipes and a solid shoulder help reduce irregular wear.
Broad, Optimized Contact Patch
Spreads stress evenly across the tread to promote clean, even wear.
Provides maximum shoulder adhesion to the casing**
Waved Groove Bottoms
Helps prevent stone drilling
Promote improved water evacuation
MICHELIN X ONE LINE ENERGY T2 Pre-Mold Retread
REFERENCE MATERIALS - DOCUMENTS
MICHELIN® X ONE® LINE ENERGY T2 Pre-Mold Retread Product Sheet
MICHELIN® X ONE® MULTI ENERGY T Pre-Mold Retread Promise Card
Michelin Retread Technologies Quick Reference Tread Guide
Michelin Retread Technologies, Inc. National Limited Warranty and Enhanced MICHELIN® X One® Casing Warranty
Pre Mold Process
Also known as a "pre-cure" process. Tread rubber used in this process is molded and pre-cured by the tread rubber manufacturer, Michelin Retread Technologies (MRT). The appropriate tread is selected – design, width, thickness – and applied to a prepared casing. The casing is prepared by placing a cushion gum bonding layer between the tread and casing. The tire then moves to the chamber for curing.
* The U.S. EPA as part of their SmartWay® Program has demonstrated incremental fuel savings when low rolling resistance tires are used just on the tractor and/or just on the trailer. Actual results may vary, and may be impacted by many factors, to include road conditions, weather, environment, combination of steer and drive tires used, driving habits, tire size, equipment, and maintenance.
** Tread widths with two measurements have wings. The first number is tread base width in mm. The second number is the overall width, wing tip to tip.