MICHELIN AGRIBIB® ROW CROP
Agribib Row Crop
• Excellent traction and lateral stability.
• Robust crown and deep tread bars
• Extra-deep 40º lugs provide impressive traction and excellent directional control.
Long Service Life
• Deep R1W lug design for a long tread life.
• Additional lugs promote slow tire wear and long service life under heavy loads at road speeds.
• Stabilizing crown belts reduce lug movement, ensuring smooth even wear.
• An extra-strong but super-flexible casing, which offers a large footprint and surprising ride comfort, has excellent durability to carry extra-heavy loads.
REDUCED TIRE WIDTH FOR SPECIALTY APPLICATIONS
Farmers who are reducing spacing to increase yields or accommodate specialty crops such as vegetables need tires with less width, exceptional load capacity and long life.
Agribib Row Crop footprint comparison
MICHELIN AGRIBIB - Testimonial - Tires help spread out load weight (EN)
MICHELIN® AGRIBIB® ROW CROP
Markus Haerle of Chicken Little Farm explains how the MICHELIN AGRIBIB ROW CROP carries heavy loads with a large tread for spraying and row crops on his farm in Ontario.
All sizes (12)
- 320/85 R38 143A8/143B TL
- IF 320/85 R38 151A8/151B TL
- 320/90 R42 147A8/147B TL
- 340/85 R46 150A8/150B TL
- IF 380/90 R46 165A8/165B TL
- 380/90 R46 157A8/157B TL
- IF 320/90 R50 158A8/158B TL
- 320/90 R50 150A8/150B TL
- IF 380/90 R50 167A8/167B TL
- 380/90 R50 151A8/151B TL
- 320/90 R54 151A8/151B TL
- IF 320/90 R54 159A8/159B TL
Tire overall diameter
|Approved Wheels||DW10A | DW11A | W11|
|Tread depth||0/32 nds|