MICHELIN AGRIBIB® ROW CROP
icon ag traction
• Excellent traction and lateral stability.
• Robust crown and deep tread bars
• Extra-deep 40º lugs provide impressive traction and excellent directional control.
icon ag long life
• Deep R1W lug design for a long tread life.
• Additional lugs promote slow tire wear and long service life under heavy loads at road speeds.
• Stabilizing crown belts reduce lug movement, ensuring smooth even wear.
icon ag robust
• An extra-strong but super-flexible casing, which offers a large footprint and surprising ride comfort, has excellent durability to carry extra-heavy loads.
REDUCED TIRE WIDTH FOR SPECIALTY APPLICATIONS
Farmers who are reducing spacing to increase yields or accommodate specialty crops such as vegetables need tires with less width, exceptional load capacity and long life.
agribib rc footprint comparison
MICHELIN AGRIBIB - Testimonial - Tires help spread out load weight (EN)
MICHELIN® AGRIBIB® ROW CROP
Markus Haerle of Chicken Little Farm explains how the MICHELIN AGRIBIB ROW CROP carries heavy loads with a large tread for spraying and row crops on his farm in Ontario.
All sizes (9)
Tire overall diameter
|Approved Wheels||DW10A | DW11A | W11|
|Tread depth||0/32 nds|
Measurement between ground and center point of axle, when mounted on a vehicle