• A specifi c rubber compound designed for all-season use.
• Non-directional pattern (no need to dismantle tire from rim when rotating the tires).
• Greater load at 40 mph.*
• Non-directional tread for excellent precision in forward and reverse gear.
• Extra long lug edge with optimized tread pattern for good traction on snow (M+S).
cl steel belts
STEEL CROWN BELTS
• Combined with exclusive rubber compounds protect against tread puncture and deliver superior overall performance.
MICHELIN CROSSGRIP - Testimonial user MRA Quebec City EN
The landscaping company “Enterprises MRA” in Quebec talks about its experience with the CrossGrip line (tested since March 2018 in all conditions and seasons: snow removal, landscaping, etc.).
All sizes (12)
- 250/80 R16 124A8/120D IND TL
- 340/80 R18 143A8/138D IND TL
- 360/80 R24 150A8/145D IND TL
- 400/80 R24 156A8/151D IND TL
- 440/80 R24 161A8/156D IND TL
- 460/70 R24 159A8/154D IND TL
- 500/70 R24 164A8/159D IND TL
- 400/80 R28 158A8/153D IND TL
- 440/80 R28 163A8/158D IND TL
- 440/80 R34 159A8/155D IND TL
- 480/80 R34 164A8/159D IND TL
- 480/80 R38 166A8/161D IND TL
Tire overall diameter
|Approved Wheels||W9 | W7|
|Tread depth||0/32 nds|
Measurement between ground and center point of axle, when mounted on a vehicle
This tire may also interest you
* For the 440/80 R28 163A8/158D IND TL size, the MICHELIN 158D tire can carry 4,250 kg at 65 kph while competitor 151D tires carry 3,450 Kg at 65 kph. Source: ETRTO standard.