icon ag versatility
VERSATILE, “2 IN 1” TIRE TECHNOLOGY
• Adaptive design for optimized performance from road to fields.¹
• Designed specifically to work with Central Tire
Inflation Systems (CTIS).
icon ag productivity
• 30% more traction.2
• 28 pairs of lugs instead of 20.2
• Durability and fuel savings.
icon ag soil protection
CROP YIELD AND SOIL PROTECTION
• 20% larger footprint.2
• Low pressure with even distribution on the ground.
icon ag road comfort
COMFORT ON THE ROAD
• Excellent stability at speed.3
• Patented design (continuous central sculpture).
LESS PRESSURE, MORE YIELD
yieldbib ultraflex details
Ultraflex VF (Very High Flexion) Technology
• 40% more load capacity at the same pressure vs. standard bias tire, OR
• 40% less pressure with the same load capacity vs. a standard bias tire.
The revolutionary new MICHELIN Evobib tire, designed specifically for tractors with Central Tire Inflation Systems (CTIS), features an innovative 2-in-1 tire technology that transforms for optimum performance. The adaptive tire pattern allows greater stability, improved fuel savings and reduced wear when inflated for road use but offers a wider and longer ground contact at lower pressures to minimize soil compaction and improve traction when in the field.
MICHELIN EVOBIB - A tire sculpture changing from road to field (EN)
Michelin Agriculture paves the way on innovation with a “2 in 1” tire sculpture that literally changes shape depending on that it’s used on the road or in the field. This breakthrough technology was awarded the prestigious SIMA Innovation Gold Medal in November
Tire overall diameter
|Recommended Wheels||DW21B (A)|
|Approved Wheels||DW20B (A)|
|Tread depth||0/32 nds|
Measurement between ground and center point of axle, when mounted on a vehicle
(1) Using a CTIS system combined with MICHELIN EVOBIB is recommended to enjoy the performance of ADAPTIVE DESIGN TECHNOLOGY.
(2) Comparative internal study Michelin Ladoux (Dec 2014 and Nov 2015) between MICHELIN EVOBIB VF 710/70R42 and MICHELIN AXIOBIB IF 710/70R42 at a pressure of 12psi.
(3) Within the limits stipulated in the laws in force in the country. Recommended increase of the fi elds’ pressure for road use.