The highest load capacity in the field and highest speed index on roads.
- Michelin Innovation
- Less Pressure, More Soil Protection
- Designed for Comfort
• 1st VF CFO index E for floater usage – (CFO allows an increased load capacity of 55% when operating under 10 mph).
• Optimum pressure distribution; excellent stubble and wear resistance.
• New innovative tread pattern and new rubber
compound providing ULTRAFLEX benefits: low
pressure, high load and speed capacity.
LESS PRESSURE, MORE SOIL PROTECTION
• Rounded shoulders protect crops; doubled & reinforced shoulder lugs improve contact patch.
• Increased Flexion tire can run at 20% less air pressure versus standard radial.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
• Reinforced central area with special lug design.
• Low pressure in the field for smooth comfortable ride.
LESS PRESSURE, MORE YIELD
Ultraflex VF (Very High Flexion) Technology
• 40% more load capacity at the same pressure vs. standard bias tire, OR
• 40% less pressure with the same load capacity vs. a standard bias tire.
MICHELIN® FLOATXBIB® TIRE AT AIM 2019
The initial launch of the MICHELIN® Floatxbib® tire with an overview of key features and benfits.
Michelin FLOATXBIB Tire at AIM 2019
All sizes (5)
|Product||MICHELIN FLOATXBIB - 1000/50R25|
Tire overall diameter
|Minimum dual spacing||1258 mm|
|Tread depth||50/32 nds|