MachXbib tire in action
• Proven casing design.
• A flat stable tread to spread very heavy loads evenly across the footprint.
• 4% fuel savings, 0.26 Gallon (US) / hr compared to the main market competitor (for a consumption on the road of 6.6 Gallon (US) / hr).²
• Ideal for road transport: high speed rated with large lugs for long service life and low-rolling resistance rubber mix for fuel efficiency.
• Efficient in the field to transfer the torque of highpowered tractors to the ground.
EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT AND HANDLING
• The swept back 15º lug design delivers an exceptionally smooth ride on the road up to 40mph.¹
• Ideal for transporting heavy loads.
All sizes (17)
- 600/65 R28 154D TL
- 600/65 R28 154D/150E TL
- 600/70 R28 157D/154E TL
- 600/70 R28 157A8/157B TL
- 600/70 R30 158D TL
- 600/70 R30 TL 152D
- 710/55 R30 153D TL
- 650/60 R34 159D/155E TL
- 650/65 R34 161D/157E TL
- 650/75 R38 169A8/169B TL
- 650/85 R38 173A8/173B TL
- 710/70 R38 171D TL
- 800/70 R38 173D TL
- 710/70 R42 173D TL
- 710/75 R42 175D/171E TL
- 900/50 R42 168D TL
- 620/70 R46 162D TL
Tire overall diameter
|Recommended Wheels||DW20B (A)|
|Approved Wheels||DW18L | W18L|
|Tread depth||0/32 nds|
Measurement between ground and center point of axle, when mounted on a vehicle
(1) When authorized by the laws in force in the country - depending on the size
(2) Analytic test on MICHELIN tracks Ladoux Centre