The solution for heavy road use.
- Fuel Savings
- Long Tire Life
- Great Comfort
- Handling and Safety
Roadbib in Action
• A wide footprint combined with a shallow tread provides low rolling resistance and reduced fuel consumption.
Long Service Life
• Extraordinary longevity: +20% more rubber to
the ground vs. MICHELIN® MachXBib®.
• Exclusive design: new tread pattern and directional tires.
• Full central rib improves casing stability and comfort on roads.
• Reduced space between patterns (compared to traditional sculptures) helps limits cabin vibration and tire noise.
Handling & Safety
HANDLING AND SAFETY
• Outstanding driving quality thanks to a new
sculpture similar to that of a truck tire.
• Excellent tire adhesion on wet roads thanks to
vertical evacuation paths.
MICHELIN ROADBIB - Highligts of the 2017 European Driver Championship with John Deere 6R (EN)
MICHELIN® ROADBIB® IN ACTION
Highlights of the John Deere European Driver Championship, June 2017, Ladoux (France).
All sizes (7)
Tire overall diameter
|Tread depth||33/32 nds|