icon ag high capacity
EXCEPTIONAL LOAD CAPACITY
• +16% load vs IF Tire for the same pressure.¹
• 40% more load carrying capacity versus standard radial.
icon ag soil protection
• 25% lower air pressure for the same load as an IF tire.¹
• VF Very High Flexion Tire – carries same loads at 40% less pressure than standard radial tire.
• 4% yield gains using Michelin Ultraflex tires.²
icon ag comfort
• Low pressures through Michelin Ultraflex
sidewalls allows for superior driver comfort.
• Maximum stability at speeds up to 40 mph.
icon ag long life
LONG TIRE LIFE
• Optimized tread design and increased stubble resistance.
• Reinforced sidewalls and bead zones offer increased casing endurance and tread life.
LESS PRESSURE, MORE YIELD
yieldbib ultraflex details
Ultraflex VF (Very Increased Flexion) Technology
• 40% more load capacity at the same pressure vs. standard bias tire, OR
• 40% less pressure with the same load capacity vs. a standard bias tire.
TIRE PRESSURE MATTERS
Running at the optimal tire pressure can deliver measureable benefits:
In the Field – Low tire pressures help deliver traction and horsepower to the ground while minimizing soil compaction.
On the Road – Higher tire pressures help you navigate safely and quickly on the road with optimized tire wear and fuel consumption.
A central tire inflation system (CTIS) enables the machine to run at the right pressure in the field and on the road – a farmer can easily adjust the tire pressure on the go at the touch of a button on a control panel.
Luke Stricker, Winona Kansas, likes the profile of the new Spraybib and the Ultraflex technology to avoid soil compaction
MICHELIN SPRAYBIB - Testimonial - Reduce soil compaction for Sprayers (EN)
All sizes (12)
Tire overall diameter
|Tread depth||0/32 nds|
Measurement between ground and center point of axle, when mounted on a vehicle
(1) Internal test 2015 (Ladoux – France)
(2) Harper Adams University 2014/2016