icon ag robust
• New VF casing designed for robustness and low pressure impact
• Steel belted
icon ag optimized tread
SELF-CLEANING TREAD DESIGN
• Specific tread pattern design
• From blocks to lugs
• Wide & divergent inter-lugs
• No “closed” areas
icon ag long life
DESIGNED FOR A LONG TIRE LIFE
• Limited scrub thanks to high clearance angle
• More rubber to be worn
• Notched lugs to improve flexibility & flattening to improve regular wear
icon ag soil protection
LOW SOIL COMPACTION
• MICHELIN VF Ultraflex Technology for low soil compaction and optimized yields
• Rounded shoulders
LESS PRESSURE, MORE YIELD
yieldbib ultraflex details
• VF: 40% more load capacity at the same pressure vs. standard bias tire, OR
• VF: 40% less pressure with the same load capacity vs. a standard bias tire.
TIRE PRESSURE MATTERS
Running at the optimal tire pressure can deliver measureable benefits:
In the Field – Low tire pressures help deliver traction and horsepower to the ground while minimizing soil compaction.
On the Road – Higher tire pressures help you navigate safely and quickly on the road with optimized tire wear and fuel consumption.
A central tire inflation system (CTIS) enables the machine to run at the right pressure in the field and on the road – a farmer can easily adjust the tire pressure on the go at the touch of a button on a control panel.
Tire overall diameter
|Recommended Wheels||AG16.00 (H2)|
|Approved Wheels||16.00 | AG20.00 (H2) | 17.00 | AG18.00|
|Tread depth||0/32 nds|
Measurement between ground and center point of axle, when mounted on a vehicle