MICHELIN X-CRANE + / AT
ck3stjllx075r0un1i7wkkygu 5 picture xcrane at work 2 0 1062 4288 1188 max
WHY THIS TIRE?
The ideal tire for your mobile cranes.
ck686ogu20ff501qldrcphdyf picto savings small 0 128 460 204 max
• Reduced operating costs: Up to 20% longer service life (1) thanks to a new higher-quality rubber for a more wear-resistant tread surface.
• Increased equipment uptime.
• Improved mounting for the entire line thanks to optimized engineering of the contact surface between the tire and rim for 445/95 R25 and 525/80 R25 size tires. (1)
ck686ogs30g5101o61y1u1hbp picto safety small 0 128 460 204 max
• High-performance tread design.
• Shorter braking distance.
• Increased versatility (public and worksite roads) thanks to the asymmetric tread design: the tire must be mounted a specific way to maximize its advantages.
ck686og6u0fok01p76sohaaz1 picto ecolo small 0 128 460 204 max
BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
• Retreadable tires without aromatic oils.
• Tires manufactured in our ISO 14001-certified factories, which have reduced their environmental impact by 16% since 2005 (internal Michelin Environmental Footprint study).
(1) Compared to the Michelin X-CRANE or XGC tire depending on the size.