An incredible value to your bottom line!
- Excellent traction
- Increases productivity
- Excellent long-term investment
background xadn at work tire
pneu minning MICHELIN xadn
WHY THIS TIRE?
• Thick multi-block tread design
• Excellent lateral grip on loose terrain thanks to its self-cleaning tread design.
• Crown designed to resist stress in curves.
The TMPH of this Michelin E3 tire (including wide-base tires) is 34% (1) higher than the average TMPH of all its premium competitors
EXCELLENT LONG-TERM INVESTMENT
• With Michelin, your tires will last 14% (2) longer.
• Up to 90% of Michelin tires are retreadable (3) thanks to the extreme quality of the tire body provided by MICHELIN C2 technology.
• Pushes the limits of durability while preventing plies from separating, the primary reason a tire cannot be retreaded.
Keep Moving with Michelin
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Easily monitor your mine and quarry vehicles' tire temperature and pressure.
Thanks to innovative MICHELIN MEMS technology, ensure you get the best performance from your tires by improving productivity, employee and site safety and reduced downtime.
Request tailored recommendations to increase your site productivity.
Need to reduce your operational cost, increase tire life, or load of your vehicle while ensuring safety of your staff? Our expert team is available to identify the best improvement areas for YOUR site.
|Product||MICHELIN XADN+ - 23.5R25|
|Overall Diameter||1598 mm|
|Section Width||602 mm|
|Loaded radius||721 mm|
|Tread depth||48 32nds|
|Max Overall Section Width||602 mm|
Pressure (bar and psi) & Load (kg and lbs)
|(kg - lbs) Articulated dumpers Group 2|
The inflation pressure must always be appropriate for the load per tire, the speed of travel and the work to be done. Our recommendations above are provided subject to changes
Technical data is subject to change without prior notice.
picto visuel contact hero image yellow bib heart tire
Download the product sheet to find technical data and information on our warranties.
This tire may also interest you
(1) Compared to the average TMPH of Michelin's premium competitors, published in the following data sources: Goodyear OTR tire engineering data (02/07/2014) and Goodyear OTR website (http://www.goodyearotr.com, 11/2015), and the Bridgestone OTR tires data book (2015).
(2) Internal Michelin projection study conducted in 2016, based on European studies in real-life conditions, and comparing the wear and service life of twenty-four 23.5 R25 E3 size tires (Bridgestone VLT and Goodyear TL- 3A+ compared to MICHELIN XADN+). Methodology available upon request.
(3) Measurements taken in retreading facilities in Europe between 2012 and 2014.