An incredible value to your bottom line!
- Excellent traction
- Increases productivity
- Excellent long-term investment
background xadn at work tire
pneu minning MICHELIN xadn
WHY THIS TIRE?
• Thick multi-block tread design
• Excellent lateral grip on loose terrain thanks to its self-cleaning tread design.
• Crown designed to resist stress in curves.
The TMPH of this Michelin E3 tire (including wide-base tires) is 34% (1) higher than the average TMPH of all its premium competitors
EXCELLENT LONG-TERM INVESTMENT
• With Michelin, your tires will last 14% (2) longer.
• Up to 90% of Michelin tires are retreadable (3) thanks to the extreme quality of the tire body provided by MICHELIN C2 technology.
• Pushes the limits of durability while preventing plies from separating, the primary reason a tire cannot be retreaded.
Keep Moving with Michelin
All sizes (6)
|Product||MICHELIN XADN+ - 23.5/80R25|
Tire overall diameter and not only the rim
|Section Width||602 mm|
|Tread depth||48/32 nds|
This tire may also interest you
(1) Compared to the average TMPH of Michelin's premium competitors, published in the following data sources: Goodyear OTR tire engineering data (02/07/2014) and Goodyear OTR website (http://www.goodyearotr.com, 11/2015), and the Bridgestone OTR tires data book (2015).
(2) Internal Michelin projection study conducted in 2016, based on European studies in real-life conditions, and comparing the wear and service life of twenty-four 23.5 R25 E3 size tires (Bridgestone VLT and Goodyear TL- 3A+ compared to MICHELIN XADN+). Methodology available upon request.
(3) Measurements taken in retreading facilities in Europe between 2012 and 2014.