MICHELIN XD® Mineworks
The new MICHELIN® XD MINEWORKS tire is a 49" tire for 100-ton mining and quarry dump trucks.
- Worry-free product experience
- Minimal maintenance (designed for minimal rotation)
The MICHELIN® XD MINEWORKS tire is designed with a new tread pattern and new tread depth to deliver even wear and minimal maintenance. This tire can:
- Handle heavy loads at lower pressure than competitor tires
- Provide good balance between TKPH and wear resistance
- Protect against aggression with a tough tread design
WHY CHOOSE THIS TIRE?
logo load capacity tyre
HANDLE HEAVY LOADS AT LOWER PRESSURE
Thanks to tough cables and innovative architecture, the MICHELIN® XD MINEWORKS tire allows operators to run on .5 bar less than competitor tires(1) which:
- Increases aggression resistance
- Increases tread cut resistance
These innovations are designed to deliver big benefits for the operator and the equipment:
- Better driver comfort
- Less stress on the chassis
- Improved suspension
xdmineworks block 3
DESIGNED FOR BALANCE BETWEEN TKPH AND WEAR RESISTANCE
Better wear resistance even at a high TKPH thanks to the “HIGH WEAR RESISTANCE” compound delivering the same TKPH as a “LOWER WEAR RESISTANCE” compound.
TOUGH AND AGGRESSIVE TREAD DESIGN
The robust and dependable tread was built to meet the needs of difficult conditions. With this tread you can expect:
- Even wear with a design that minimizes irregularities over time
- Minimized stone retention
- Protection from cuts and aggression
- Non-directional tread
BACKED BY MICHELIN’S HISTORY OF PERFORMANCE
Michelin has a strong heritage when it comes to supporting mines, quarries and contractors. The MICHELIN® XD MINEWORKS tire was built with high-quality innovations you know and trust. It was created:
- By a team of global experts
- With advanced casing and compound technologies for surface mining tires
- Utilizing the latest design principles
- To address the aggressive everyday needs of mines and quarries
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Easily monitor your mine and quarry vehicles' tire temperature and pressure.
Thanks to innovative MICHELIN MEMS technology, ensure you get the best performance from your tires by improving productivity, employee and site safety and reduced downtime.
Request tailored recommendations to increase your site productivity.
Need to reduce your operational cost, increase tire life, or load of your vehicle while ensuring safety of your staff? Our expert team is available to identify the best improvement areas for YOUR site.
|Product||MICHELIN XD MINEWORKS - 27.00R49|
|Overall Diameter||2672 mm|
|Section Width||735 mm|
|Loaded radius||1235 mm|
|Tread depth||83 32nds|
|Recommended Wheels||19.50/4.0 [3.2]|
|Approved Wheels||19.50/4.0 [2.7]|
|Max Overall Section Width||735 mm|
|Min Dual Spacing||35 inch|
Pressure (bar and psi) & Load (kg and lbs)
|(kg - lbs) Transport|
The inflation pressure must always be appropriate for the load per tire, the speed of travel and the work to be done. Our recommendations above are provided subject to changes
Technical data is subject to change without prior notice.
Edito adtloader quarry Tire Help and Advice
Yellow articulated dump truck in action
Ready to learn more?
Find all the technical and commercial information you need on our product data sheet:
Other tires that might also interest you
(1) This data comes from the MICHELIN® Databook and Bridgestone® OTR Databook 2019.