MICHELIN XD® Mineworks
MICHELIN XD® Mineworks
The new MICHELIN® XD MINEWORKS tire is a 49" tire for 100-ton mining and quarry dump trucks.
- Worry-free product experience
- Minimal maintenance (designed for minimal rotation)
The MICHELIN® XD MINEWORKS tire is designed with a new tread pattern and new tread depth to deliver even wear and minimal maintenance. This tire can:
- Handle heavy loads at lower pressure than competitor tires
- Provide good balance between TKPH and wear resistance
- Protect against aggression with a tough tread design
WHY CHOOSE THIS TIRE?
HANDLE HEAVY LOADS AT LOWER PRESSURE
Thanks to tough cables and innovative architecture, the MICHELIN® XD MINEWORKS tire allows operators to run on .5 bar less than competitor tires(1) which:
- Increases aggression resistance
- Increases tread cut resistance
These innovations are designed to deliver big benefits for the operator and the equipment:
- Better driver comfort
- Less stress on the chassis
- Improved suspension
DESIGNED FOR BALANCE BETWEEN TKPH AND WEAR RESISTANCE
Better wear resistance even at a high TKPH thanks to the “HIGH WEAR RESISTANCE” compound delivering the same TKPH as a “LOWER WEAR RESISTANCE” compound.
TOUGH AND AGGRESSIVE TREAD DESIGN
The robust and dependable tread was built to meet the needs of difficult conditions. With this tread you can expect:
- Even wear with a design that minimizes irregularities over time
- Minimized stone retention
- Protection from cuts and aggression
- Non-directional tread
BACKED BY MICHELIN’S HISTORY OF PERFORMANCE
Michelin has a strong heritage when it comes to supporting mines, quarries and contractors. The MICHELIN® XD MINEWORKS tire was built with high-quality innovations you know and trust. It was created:
- By a team of global experts
- With advanced casing and compound technologies for surface mining tires
- Utilizing the latest design principles
- To address the aggressive everyday needs of mines and quarries
All sizes (1)
|Product||MICHELIN XD MINEWORKS - 27R49|
Tire overall diameter and not only the rim
|Section Width||735 mm|
|Tread depth||83/32 nds|
|Recommended Wheels||19.50/4.0 [3.2]|
|Approved Wheels||19.50/4.0 [2.7]|
Pressures (bar and psi) & Loads (kg and lbs)
|(kg - lbs) transport-group-2|
The inflation pressure must always be appropriate for the load per tyre, the speed of travel and the work to be done. Our recommendations above are provided subject to changes
made after the date of publication of these tables (December 2020). Technical data is subject to change without prior notice.
Edito adtloader quarry Tire Help and Advice
Yellow articulated dump truck in action
Ready to learn more?
Find all the technical and commercial information you need on our product data sheet:
(1) This data comes from the MICHELIN® Databook and Bridgestone® OTR Databook 2019.