MICHELIN XDR®4 Extra Load
MICHELIN XDR®4 Extra Load
Boost Payload, Boost Productivity
- Get 10% more load capacity1
- Get the highest TKPH on the market2
- Experience improved heat resistance, adherence and wear profile3
- Enjoy better wear resistance4
WHY CHOOSE THIS TIRE?
Advanced Tire Casing
Stronger cables and architecture increase load-carrying capacity1
Optimized internal volume with more internal air volume than the MICHELIN® XDR® 3 tire5
Carry more load with the same life as the MICHELIN® XDR® 3 tire5
Higher TKPH Than Leading Competitors
· The MICHELIN XDR 4 EXTRA LOAD 59/80R63 tire is the most productive Rigid dump truck tire on the market, with tire TKPH of 2576. So you can haul more, faster than ever before.
· The Goodyear 59/80R63 RM-3A 2S 2(E3) tire has a TKPH of 2200 (Goodyear 2020 Databook).
· The Bridgestone VRPS Mastercore E3A 59/80R63 tire has a TKPH of 2036 (Bridgestone 2021 Databook). According to Bridgestone, for any cycle less than 5 km, Bridgestone tire’s TKPH is 2280.
· Actual site TKPH will vary based on many factors including cycle distance, temperature, and load conditions.
Innovative Tread Pattern
slide 6 a
New tread pattern delivers improved aggression resistance and better traction3
slide 6 b
More space between the lugs and shoulder circular cavities creates better adhesion and heat resistance3
screen shot 2021 02 17 at 5 01 59 pm
Improved Wear Resistance
- Newest tread rubber compound on the market offers improved wear resistance4 for a longer-lasting tire
New Tread Design
The combination of a new tread design and the newest tread rubber compound on the market offers:
• Cooler running temperature3
• Increased thermal capacity3
Safe, Smart & Sustainable
The MICHELIN® 59/80R63 XDR® 4 EXTRA LOAD increases payload, which helps mines:
Lessen the number of trucks
Reduce CO2 emissions
Create a positive environmental impact
1The new MICHELIN® 59/80R63 XDR®4 EXTRA LOAD, get 10% more load capacity, to carry up to 115 Tons, due to new cables, architecture and larger size (1)
2The new MICHELIN® 59/80R63 XDR®4 EXTRA LOAD, Get the Highest TKPH / Most Productive Rigid Dump Truck tire on the market (2576 TKPH)
3The new MICHELIN® 59/80R63 XDR®4 EXTRA LOAD, was designed for improved Heat Resistance, Adherence and Wear Profile, thanks to a new tread pattern
4The new MICHELIN® 59/80R63 XDR®4 EXTRA LOAD, was designed for Better Wear Resistance, thanks to a revolutionary new compound
5Compared to MICHELIN® XDR® 3 59/80R63, as set forth in the 2019 Michelin Data Book. Actual results may vary
6Based on comparisons to the 2021 Bridgestone Databook, and the 2020 Goodyear Databook. Actual results may vary.
All sizes (3)
|Product||MICHELIN XDR4 EXTRA LOAD - 59/80R63|
Tire overall diameter and not only the rim
|Section Width||1495 mm|
|Tread depth||126/32 nds|
|Recommended Wheels||44.00/5.0 [6.0]|
|Approved Wheels||44.00/5.0 [5.5]|
Pressures (bar and psi) & Loads (kg and lbs)
|(kg - lbs) transport|
The inflation pressure must always be appropriate for the load per tyre, the speed of travel and the work to be done. Our recommendations above are provided subject to changes
made after the date of publication of these tables (December 2020). Technical data is subject to change without prior notice.