MICHELIN XZY® 3 Wide Base
Exceptional all-position wide base radial designed for heavy front axle mixed service in on/off road applications.
WHY THIS TIRE?
Great resistance to shocks, bruising and penetrations fostered by new four-belt design, featuring full-width elastic protector ply.
Improved floatation offered by wider tread (almost one inch wider than MICHELIN® XZY® Wide Base).
Improved traction in soft soil and mud promoted by aggressive new tread design.
Added sidewall and shoulder protection from thicker rubber and new aggressive shoulder design.
Improved wet traction throughout the tread life cultivated by deep, wide circumferential grooves and minimized bridging between tread elements.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
1. Thick Tread Volume Long Tread Life – Delivers increased mileage and improved durability: +5% in tread width, +3% in tread depth, +4% in net contact area vs. MICHELIN® XDY-2™ tire.
2. Full-Width Elastic Protector Ply Casing Durability – Helps protect the working plies from bruising and penetrations, and downtime.
3. Circumferential Grooves Driver Confidence – Excellent wet traction throughout the tread life.
4. Optimized Tread Design Driver Confidence – Promotes excellent traction in soft soil and mud.
5. Rectangular Bead Bundle Casing Durability – Simulates a solid steel rod "strapping" the tire onto the wheel. This design stabilizes the entire bead region and minimizes fatigue in order to extend casing life.
xzy 3 wide base
REFERENCE MATERIALS - DOCUMENTS
MICHELIN® XZY®3 Wide Base Product Sheet
MICHELIN® Truck Tire Warranty
MICHELIN® Truck Tire Data Book
MICHELIN® Truck Tire Reference Chart
MICHELIN® Road Hazards Guarantee
Keep Moving with Michelin
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Fleet Management Solutions for Transport and Logistics companies.
Truck: Advanced cost control and productivity solution, designed to run cost effective and efficient job planning and master your fleet management.
Trailer: Management solution with great depth of analysis for advanced cost control, safety and optimisation of trailers utilisation.
MICHELIN ONCall: Breakdown assistance for your fleet.
Have peace of mind 24/7 while on the road and fight downtime with the reliable service of MICHELIN. Discover our breakdown assistance solution that combines simplicity, speed, efficiency and transparency.
MICHELIN MECHANICAL CARE: Worry less about your fleet's maintenance.
Combine and outsource all your tire and light mechanical maintenance needs, leveraging the MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network you already trust.
MICHELIN TIRE CARE: Save money. Save time.
Customizable tire maintenance and reporting service that helps reduce road service calls, improves CSA scores and optimizes fleet safety and performance.
|Product||MICHELIN XZY3 (WB) - 385/65R22.5|
|Overall Diameter||42.4 inch|
|Tread depth||22/32 nds|
|Max Load per Tire Single||9370 lbs|
|Loaded Radius||499 mm / 19.6 inch|
|Suitable for RV||No|
|Retread Name||Position||Application||Tread Depth||Tread Width|
|MICHELIN XZA (wb) - 385/65R22.5||Z||regional||19/32 nds||320 mm|
|MICHELIN XZA (wb) - 385/65R22.5||Z||regional||19/32 nds||290 mm|
|MICHELIN XZY3 (wb) - 385/65R22.5||Z||on/off road||22/32 nds||290 mm|