MICHELIN X ONE LINE ENERGY™ D2
Our lowest rolling resistance heavy truck drive tire to date, for truckload, long haul transportation. Designed for industry-leading fuel savings to lower total cost of ownership while providing exceptional traction for driver confidence.
WHY THIS TIRE?
Exceptional Fuel Savings
• Advanced Tread Compound – Michelin X One Line Energy D2 tires save USD $2,317 [CAD 3,518 $] per year vs Bridgestone® Greatec M835A Ecopia™ tires. (1,2)
• Reduced Carbon Output – New ultra-low rolling resistance levels designed to exceed SmartWay®(3), CARB and GHG2 requirements.
• Compact Tread Design – Designed for less tread squirm, providing energy conservation for fuel efficiency.
• Regenion Evolving Tread Design – Provides stability in all weather conditions. Delivers long lasting traction. Straight, pass-thru grooves with evolving features appear later in tread life for long-lasting traction.
• Directional Design(4) – Provides improved resistance to irregular wear for driver satisfaction and long tread life.
• Rectangular bead bundle – Stabilizes bead region and minimizes fatigue to extend casing life.
• Designed for durability and multiple retread lives.
• Your Drivers: Not satisfied with the traction and handling? – We’ll issue a credit for the original value of the tire plus help fund the dealer service work.
• You: Not satisfied with the performance of mileage, weight savings, fuel savings, or retreadability at runout? – We’ll issue a credit to buy back the used casing and wheel.
• Guidelines and exclusions apply. Please see business.michelinman.com/tips-suggestions/documents.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
1. Advanced Tread Compound
Design for ultra-low rolling resistance and exceptional fuel economy
2. Regenion Tread Sculpture
Straight, pass-thru grooves with evolving features appear later in tread life for long-lasting traction.
3. Regenion Evolving Tread Design
Provides stability in all weather conditions and delivers long lasting traction.
4. Directional Design
Provides improved resistance to irregular wear for driver satisfaction and long tread life.
Michelin X ONE LINE ENERGY™ D2 graphic
REFERENCE MATERIALS - DOCUMENTS
Michelin Truck Tire Data Book
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Fleet Management Solutions for Transport and Logistics companies.
Truck: Advanced cost control and productivity solution, designed to run cost effective and efficient job planning and master your fleet management.
Trailer: Management solution with great depth of analysis for advanced cost control, safety and optimisation of trailers utilisation.
MICHELIN ONCall: Breakdown assistance for your fleet.
Have peace of mind 24/7 while on the road and fight downtime with the reliable service of MICHELIN. Discover our breakdown assistance solution that combines simplicity, speed, efficiency and transparency.
MICHELIN MECHANICAL CARE: Worry less about your fleet's maintenance.
Combine and outsource all your tire and light mechanical maintenance needs, leveraging the MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network you already trust.
MICHELIN TIRE CARE: Save money. Save time.
Customizable tire maintenance and reporting service that helps reduce road service calls, improves CSA scores and optimizes fleet safety and performance.
|Product||MICHELIN X ONE LINE ENERGY D2 - 445/50R22.5|
|Overall Diameter||1020 mm / 40.1 inch|
|Tread depth||20 32nds / 15.9 mm|
|Max Speed||75 mph / 121 kmh|
|Max Load per Tire Single||10200 lbs / 4625 kg|
|Loaded Radius||472.05 mm / 18.6 inch|
|Suitable for RV||No|
(1) Based on MVTS third party testing of 445/50R22.5 drive tires. When fitted on a 2019 International LT 625’s with Cummins X15 15-Liter engines and Eaton Endurant 12-speed Automated Manual Transmissions, with a 53’ Hyundai dry van, loaded to 78,000 lbs., running at 65mph, at $2.551/gallon fuel price (2020 average, https://www.eia.gov).
(2) Based on US testing, conversion to Canadian currency at CAD 1.024/liter (2020 average diesel price, https://data.ontario.ca/dataset/fuels-price-survey-information).
(3) Meets SmartWay® requirement for a drive tire. Application pending. Based on internal tests against SmartWay® requirements. For more information on SmartWay® verified technologies, go to US: www.epa.gov/smartway or CA: https://www.nrcan.gc.ca.
(4) Directional tread design. (For 1st Half of Life)