Tweel for Truck Mounted Forklifts
MICHELIN X® TWEEL™ TMF: AIRLESS TIRES FOR TRUCK-MOUNTED FORKLIFTS
The MICHELIN X® TWEEL™ TMF airless radial tire was specially developed to replace pneumatic tires on Hiab MOFFETT M8 NX and PRINCETON PB 55+ model ranges. The MICHELIN X® TWEEL™ TMF tire is designed to provide a long service life and outstanding stability allowing companies to finally take control of their deliveries and avoid delays. There are no flats to worry about – just bolt and go.
MICHELIN X® TWEEL™ TMF FOR TRUCK-MOUNTED FORKLIFTS
To adapt to your machine, we have developed a specific tire for Truck-Mounted Forklifts (TMF). With this TMF airless tire you’ll enjoy outstanding stability, reduced bounce and the end of delivery delays due to flats.
DISCOVER THE MICHELIN X® TWEEL™ TMF TIRES ADVANTAGES
Truck Mounted Forklifts (TMF) fitted with MICHELIN TWEEL tire will adapt perfectly to many types of terrain, such as sand, mud, and snow. Moreover, the advantages are numerous:
- No flat or under-inflated tires to slow down your deliveries
- Outstanding stability and handling contribute to higher productivity
- Reduced “bounce” and harshness compared to pneumatic or solid tires
- Fits front and rear positions
- Designed to last 2-3X longer than a pneumatic tire
TMF MICHELIN X® TWEEL™