MICHELIN CARGOXBIB® HIGH FLOTATION
• Unique tread design delivers up to 3x more self cleaning ability.
• First low pressure tire compatible with central tire inflation systems.
• With a large contact patch, this tire offers max flotation and soil protection.
High Load Capacity
• Steel belted radial design delivers high load capacities at high speeds.
• Steel belted casing design for enhanced
durability under high loads.
• Excellent puncture resistance and optimized load distribution.
• Solid rounded shoulders for greater resistance to irregular wear, reduced scrub and improved maneuverability.
Cargoxbib High Flotation pressures
LESS PRESSURE FOR MORE PRODUCTIVITY
Thanks to the tire’s tread blocks, flat top and 37% wider tread, the distribution of ground pressure is more evenly distributed, minimizing rutting and soil compaction vs. tires inflated to 60psi (4bar).
All sizes (11)
Tire overall diameter
|Recommended Wheels||AG24.00 (H2)|
|Approved Wheels||AG20.00 (H2)|
|Tread depth||0/32 nds|