MICHELIN XAD 65
MICHELIN XAD 65
Increase your bottom line, no matter the work conditions
- Excellent traction
- Increased productivity
- Excellent long-term investment
MICHELIN Edito header xad65 max Tire
WHY THIS TIRE?
• Excellent lateral grip on loose terrain thanks to its self-cleaning tread design.
• Wide-base tire designed for extreme work conditions: enlarged footprint with less ground pressure and better stability provide excellent mobility.
• Thicker multi-block tread design.
The TMPH of the Michelin E3 tire (including wide-base tires) is 38% (1) higher than the average TMPH of all its premium competitors.
EXCELLENT LONG-TERM INVESTMENT
• Extremely resistant tread design thanks to a new rubber compound.
• Up to 80% of MICHELIN tires are retreadable (2) thanks to the superior quality of the tire body.
Keep Moving with Michelin
All sizes (1)
|Product||MICHELIN XAD65-1 - 750/65R25|
Tire overall diameter and not only the rim
|Section Width||738 mm|
|Tread depth||54/32 nds|
|Approved Wheels||22.00/3.0 | 25.00/3.0|
Pressures (bar and psi) & Loads (kg and lbs)
|(kg - lbs) articulated-dumper-group-1|
The inflation pressure must always be appropriate for the load per tyre, the speed of travel and the work to be done. Our recommendations above are provided subject to changes
made after the date of publication of these tables (December 2020). Technical data is subject to change without prior notice.
(1) Compared to the average TMPH of Michelin's premium competitors, published in the following data sources: Goodyear OTR tire engineering data (02/07/2014) and Goodyear OTR website (http://www.goodyearotr.com, 11/2015), and Bridgestone OTR tires data book (2015).
(2) Measurements taken in retreading facilities in Europe between 2012 and 2014.