MICHELIN XDR® 3+ EXTRA LOAD
Get More Life, Carry More Loads, Be More Productive
Handle extra loads and extend your tire life by 4%1 thanks to innovative, multilayer technology combined with a new compound.
- Optimized wear on front and rear axles from multilayer technology
- Additional strength thanks to robust structure
- Reduced corrosion thanks to steel encapsulated by rubber that’s designed to increase robustness
- Improved wear resistance thanks to the second generation of revolutionary compound and bigger, stronger cables
- Highest load-carrying capacity with the ability to carry up to 95 tons at 7.5 bar
- Highest TKPH in the market for this size
WHY CHOOSE THIS TIRE?
More Wear on Front and Rear Axles with MICHELIN® Multilayer Technology
• White layer2 is optimized for front axles for the first cycle of the tire’s life and is designed to handle steering and braking force.
• Yellow layer2 underneath is optimized for rear axles for the second cycle of the tire’s life and is designed to handle braking force and torque transmission
• Tires are designed to be rotated to the rear axles to increase tire life.
screen shot 2021 09 01 at 3 10 59 pm
Improved Wear Resistance Thanks to Second Generation of Revolutionary Compounds
- New compound: MB4
- Exclusive new mixing process
- Much more homogeneous mix that leads to a slower wear rate
- Superior level of carbon black dispersion, leading to increased wear resistance
|Product||MICHELIN XDR3+ EXTRA LOAD - 53/80R63|
|Overall Diameter||3806 mm|
|Section Width||1357 mm|
|Loaded radius||1653 mm|
|Tread depth||139 32nds|
|Recommended Wheels||36.00/5.0 [5.5]|
|Approved Wheels||36.00/5.0  | 38.00/5.0 [5.5] | 38.00/5.0 |
|Max Overall Section Width||1357 mm|
|Min Dual Spacing||64 inch|
Pressure (bar and psi) & Load (kg and lbs)
|(kg - lbs) Transport|
The inflation pressure must always be appropriate for the load per tire, the speed of travel and the work to be done. Our recommendations above are provided subject to changes
Technical data is subject to change without prior notice.
1Compared to the MICHELIN® XDR® 3 tire. Average performance by mine site. Projected improvement in tire life based on the result of 13 field performance placement customer mine sites. Actual results may vary.
2White and yellow tire colors depicted above are for dramatic purposes only. All MICHELIN® tires are black in color.